I has been a long time since I wanted to start a blog to talk about web and software engineering. I guess this new year's beginning is a good time to start.
I am interested in a lot of topics, from Backend engineering to infrastructure and DevOps, API design, performances, and sometimes frontend development, and I'm willing to write about of all these topics as I read and learn more about them.
Here is a non exhaustive list of things I will / would like to talk about, in a random order:
- Ruby/Rails, PHP, Go, JS, Elixir development topics
- High availability architecture, performance, caching, etc.
- API design and development
- Personal experiments with various languages, frameworks, tools, services or design patterns as I discover and learn about them.
- More things that don't fall in the previous items of this list :)
Have a nice reading!